The Bistro MD Chicken Marsala with Risotto dinner was so indulgent, I found it hard to believe it only contained 300 calories. In addition to being flavorful, the meal was extremely filling.
The Chicken Marsala reminded me of the chicken marsala at Carrabba’s Italian Grill. The chicken came with a sauté of shallots and mushrooms as well as a marsala wine demi-glace that seeped into the risotto.
The risotto was a nice change for a dish often served with rice or pasta. The only Bistro MD complaint I have regarding this dinner was that it had too many baby carrots! Roasted carrots can be so sweet it was hard to eat all of them.
But overall, this diet delivery meal was an A plus. It would be impossible to need a midnight snack after eating this hearty and filling chicken marsala recipe!
The Bistro MD diet meal delivery service is endorsed by Dr. Phil. It was developed by Dr. Caroline Cederquist for people who need to learn to eat healthy portion-controlled meals for weight loss or health.
Here are a few things I can tell you about the Bistro MD Chicken Marsala With Risotto:
- No. 1: Calories: 300
- No. 2: Fat: 5 grams of fat
- No. 3: Sodium: 540 mg.
- No. 4: Other nutritional facts: 38 carbs, 8 grams fiber, 11 grams sugar, 34 grams of protein. It also contains 340 percent vitamin A, 170 percent vitamin C, 10 percent calcium and 20 percent iron.
- No. 5: Ingredients: chicken breast, water, dried chicken stock, salt, carrot stock, celery stock, onion stock, chicken fat, mushrooms, marsala wine, shallots, carrots, risotto and other ingredients.
To prepare the Bistro MD meals, simply microwave for 2 to 3 minutes if thawed or 4 to 5 minutes if frozen. I prefer to bake in a glass dish in the oven for the best taste and texture. Covering with foil (in the oven not the microwave) speeds up the cook time.
- For Bistro MD cost and Bistro MD coupon codes, visit their website at www.BistroMD.com.
- For my Bistro MD review of their Chicken Marsala With Risotto, I give it 4.8 out of 5 stars.